Zero Cost Marketing
The costs of marketing a business are constantly rising but it is important to keep these in check whilst keeping on top of the task. Many business people would be surprised to learn that most marketing tasks can be undertaken using free or at least low cost resources and even resources that you have already paid for without realising their full potential. This course points you towards resources which are both proven and give the maximum pay off to the smaller business.
Start-ups and micro businesses and businesses which wish to commit time rather than money to marketing.
1. To identify the stages in your marketing process
2. To match each stage to free or low cost tools or resources that are readily available to the smaller business.
3. To position these into a framework for zero cost / low cost marketing
• Every business can and should identify the stages in the marketing and sales process.
• Each of these stages will be matched with appropriate free or low cost tools or resources that will enable the smaller business to be able to market itself effectively.
• The seminar includes the following FREE or low cost resources:
Marketing infrastructure software and job/project management
Indentifying potentials customers: sources of information
Customer contact management systems (CRM)
Web site development and free alternatives
Search engine optimisation, search engine marketing (SEO and SEM)
Social marketing and research
Press release and article marketing
Software for producing in-house graphics and DTP documents
Producing eShots using free resources
Publishing eShots using free resources
Customer satisfaction monitoring and market research resources
• Participants will leave with a catalogue of these tools and resources so that they are able to put them to work immediately
Short form notes are provided for one day courses plus electronic copies of the presentation materials in PowerPoint.